Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

7108 ford loader lift cylinder leaking won't raise loader,

Customer Question
7108 ford loader lift...

7108 ford loader lift cylinder leaking won't raise loader

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Construction Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Cylinder leaking on 7108 ford won't lift loader after I replaced hydraulic lines

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried bleeding lines at the cylinder it works half sometimes when you have the fitting loose but tighten the fitting the cylinder leaks bad

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

Worked fine before was move a dirt pile when the line split bought knew line replaced now cylinder leaks and won't lift bucket

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
7/30/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Leak coming out around the cylinder rod?

Could the rod have gotten bent when hose broke?