Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I'm in, GA. I have a 1014 Kawsaki mule gas powered, but am

Customer Question

I'm in Dublin, GA. I have a 1014 Kawsaki mule gas powered, but am interested in the closed-cab Kubota diesel. Price and dealer, please.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: That would take me some time to look up. It's the extendable version that can be either a two-seater or four-seater. It has 320 hours. Red color.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

What are your concerns, the diesel powered Kubota RTV is a great unit, if you like a hydro-stat powered model.

I see question is still open, please use the 5 star rating system to close the question and get me credit! Thanks!