Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

What is the complete model and serial number of your

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: my name is*****: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: am working on wheel loader (950G 2JS00678) Pilot system of the machine, am not getting my return pressure from the valve and implements are not working
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have check the pump pressure and its giving upto 1000 psi but from the valve am getting no pressure
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: also i have check the current to the valves and all responding but the problem still remain that when the pressure from pump go into the valve and you test from the tap on the valve you will get no pressure
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi Gerald, My name is***** will be glad to help. What are your main circuit pressures?

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?