Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a Bobcat T180 that run but wont move. it have a

Customer Question
I have a Bobcat...

I have a Bobcat T180 that run but wont move. it have a service code 16-70

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I don't have the serial number handy. the bucket lifts & tilts. The traction light is blinking

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have tried nothing yet, it's in the woods and want to determine if its somethign simple or if I need to call a service tech

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 5 days by:
8/3/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy