Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a Volvo excevator EW160B year 2006. It has no fault…

Customer Question
I have a Volvo excevator...
I have a Volvo excevator EW160B year 2006.
It has no fault codes.
The hydraulic fluid is ok and level is good.
If I move the R/H joystick full aft there is a 3 sec delay until it slowly starts to raise.
And all digging functions are quite slow.
The machine drives good in rapid mode and accelerates normally.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have measured the pump pressure and the LS pressure is correct.
Also the delta pressure and servo pressure is correct
Answered in 6 days by:
8/3/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy