Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Equipment is a Bobcat T590 skid steer loader with manual

Customer Question

Equipment is a Bobcat T590 skid steer loader with manual controls and equipped with 42" pallet forks. When parked with the fork tips pressed into the ground, and the tracks tilted up by a few inches, the tilt cylinders are seen to relieve as soon as the "operate" button is pressed, with the tracks immediately falling to the ground. The hydraulic schematic indicates that this should not happen. Where is the fluid from the primary cylinder chamber going? What valve is allowing the relief to occur?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help.First I have a few questions. It is not common practice to park a machine with the weight of the machine suspended. With the forks raised off the ground and the same senerio, will the forks drop to the ground? Both with and without a load on the forks off the ground? Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?