Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Have a fx360 series lostallpowertoboom.have power to pto but

Customer Question

have a fx360 series lostallpowertoboom.have power to pto but nothing to main control units .any chance of an electrical diagram to follow possible problem
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: TM-ZF363 ***-***-****0 050448
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Found an replaced rotted fuse holder in hook housing mode indicater box And had to by pass Boom wire to hook ,now no power to any where .Have arranged machanic /Electrican to look at in morning .But no electrical data avaliable?? Any Help
JA: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes Please Any chance of electrical diagram to get running .This truck surfaces six FishingBoats per day And its the only one we have Please Help
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the make of your chassis and the body information mounted on this truck?

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?