Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a deere Ct322 I'm having multiple issues with it, The

Customer Question

I have a john deere Ct322I'm having multiple issues with it, The most impeding issue is that it is very difficult to start, I got it to start today when I was playing with the control stick, The right track control stick. I would turn the key and it cranks over, I then move the stick back and forth until the engine kind of labors down while its cranking. I let go of the key so that its in the on position and Boom it starts. I'm stumped. I ran a new wire to the shut off solenoid as the one that was there was kind of questionable. Oil psi is good, The light goes away while cranking. And when its running it sounds fantastic. When I'm cranking it over there is no smoke coming out the stack. yesterday it would just die out of nowhere. run it for 5-10 seconds boom dead. sounds like someone was turning the key off. THe day prior to that, the park brake kept coming on. I fixed that issue with rewiring the ignition switch. So that isn't an issue. When the machine is running its a champ, It labors down if I am really trying to dig into something. When I shut it off, ITs a fight to get the thing started again. What am I missing?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I've had this question posted for a while now, I do need to speak or get assistance from someone who knows these machines. If you are the guy, let's do this. If not I would prefer to speak with someone who has the experience with these skid steers.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 months ago.

It's on the board for all to see.

Thanks.