Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a bobcat mini excavator and the right track has

Customer Question

I have a bobcat mini excavator and the right track has locked up. It moves about 2" before it locks up and stops. It is clean with no mud or rocks. Looking for a solution
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: It is a 322, that is all I know
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** only the one track is binding it is one of a few things. Check the final drive gears for failure by looking for metal in the gearbox drain oil or removing the cover to inspect. If okay you can have a failed drive motor. Check for metal in the hydraulic filter and for excessive case drain pressure from the drive motor. Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star is always greatly appreciated.