Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Mr. Curtis good evening: we have a M9850b kubota with

Customer Question

Mr. Curtis good evening : we have a M9850b kubota with cab/fwd with a
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: My issue is not the M9540, but the issue is the joystick on the Quickie Q30 The joystick will not raise or lower the front in loader. Where the upward downward travel will not work, I adjusted the main joy stick line where it enter the tractor and it worked great over the weekend Monday wehave the same issue Where one of the 2 joystick cables enter the tractor, there are to plastic covers that will come out with a turn of some long screws I was afaid to take it off want kind of part is needed to allow pressure to move thru that line. No one kind find the part at my local dearler ship in winder ga I am going to switch the hyd lines so the balespear will not move Any Ideas thank you sir All my paper work i at the office what are your thoughts on this matter A great tractor
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: I adjusted it this week end There is something simple to fix Just afraid to take those 2 inch covers apart, We got a super deal on the tractor, but no parts book on the quicke loader, Not as many Quickie loaders here in north ga the winder dealership is most helpful but cannot find theright part, spring valve or something simple thanks wes sparks athens ga
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: the issue is where the joystick lines regulate pressure to lift theloder graet tractor thanks wes.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Does the bucket function work, just not the boom? If you go direct to the valve and work the spools manually that the cables attach to, does the function work?