Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 2005 T300 serial number 525 411 846 - was working…

Customer Question
I have a 2005...

I have a 2005 T300 serial number 525 411 846 - was working fine - then all of a sudden the tilt and the lift stopped working.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Above

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Appreciate it if you could just forward to the Curtis B expert above - I think he can help - ready to pay

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Additional info - we can get the tilt and lift to work if we push the Aux Hyd switch on (to Max) then on the right handle push the middle aux hyd switch to the left. This is the same switch we use to make the digging bucket on our backhoe attachment open and close the backhoe bucket.You push the switch to the left, then push the pedal for the tilt e or the lift (left or right pedals) then the tilt or lift works - a little slower than normal,but it works. Seems like the engine / hydraulics whines when it does this as well. I also cleaned the electrical connectors on wires coming from the left and right control arms - the ones that make the T300 dirve / turn.And - there is nothing wrong with the drive portion of the T300- turns goes foward back just fine - no issues there.Also when I cleaned those connectors from the arms - I tried unplugging both of them to see if that made any difference. When I tried the foot pedals the lift arms did move - very slowly and very intermittently and only to push the arms up - would not come back down again. Seemed like the tilt pedal did the same thing.Plugged the control arm electrics back in and pushed the aux switch to the left and got the lift arms back down.And no codes on the panel either.I saw this thread to which seems like a similar issuehttp://www.skidsteerforum.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=54&frmView=ShowPost&PostID=59685
7/5/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 5 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER heavy equipment. With years of experience, I look forward to doing my best to help.

Thanks for asking for me, but I know nothing about the electronics for the T300 Bobcat. I will opt out , so someone else with information can answer. Sorry. Please do not respond to me, or it will lock back to me!