Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 2016 Bobcat T590 with 60 hours on and it is giving…

Customer Question
Hello! I have a 2016 Bobcat...
Hello!
I have a 2016 Bobcat T590 with 60 hours on and it is giving me a W3236 code and locking the loader controls out. I shut the machine down and it resets until it happens again and again. Any suggestions? Thanks -Dan
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
6/24/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Bare with me while I look up this code.

W3236 ACS Lift Actuator Fault. This is an indication of a faulty Lift Actuator. there are both Tilt and Lift actuators. check the wiring to it and if okay you can try swapping them to see if the problem moves and if it does replace the faulty actuator and re-calibrate. Let me know