Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a bobcat 753 the traction light blinking code 15-03.

I have a bobcat...

I have a bobcat 753 the traction light blinking code 15-03

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Customer:###-##-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes changed out park brake solenod switch on left side of safety arm and park switch over head

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have all so checked all plugs on main board and grounds to battery

Answered in 1 hour by:
6/20/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** with with me while I look up this fault

Ok I put a test light in the solenoid loom on the white wire and it works normal light for the traction lights up and say on when I did that
Ok I left the unit so when u find something text me thanks Scott

This fault is thrown when the controller senses NO VOLTAGE, or if the controller senses a LARGE CURRENT DRAW OR SHORT.

Possible cause:
-Blown fuse
-No power to fuse
-Shorted solenoid
-Open or short in wires
-Faulty controller

Dan, Technician
Phone call session started

The solenoid has a 3 wire connector. The connector is labeled for pins A B C
A is the hold in coil and the ohms should be around 10.9 checking A and C
B is the pull in winding and the ohms should be around .3--.4 checking B and C
C is the ground

Let me know