Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

What parts do I have to remove to access and replace

Customer Question
What parts do I...

What parts do I have to remove to access and replace hydraulic hoses to the undercarriage of a Cat 257B

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Cat 257 B

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

SLK04779 yes , I've changed hoses before, but not on this machine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

ASV type track

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
6/4/2017
Mechanic: catmastertech, Technician replied 5 years ago
catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician

Hello, I am sorry no one could help you earlier. Are you still needing help?

Are you asking how to get to the pump end of the hoses or the final drive end?

Have you worked on CAT Skid Steer machines or just other brand skid steer machines?