Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

This question is for dieseldan55, I've just bought Samsung…

Hi, This question is for dieseldan55...
This question is for dieseldan55, I've just bought Samsung SE280 NLC2 excavator that needs a lot of work without any manuals and unfortunately local Volvo dealership couldn't help me with any documentation since the machine is quite old. I've found out that you might have service manual for this machine with hydraulic diagram etc. Is there a chance I can acquire it from you? Thank you.
5/16/2017
Mechanic: dieseldan55, Mechanic replied 5 years ago
dieseldan55
dieseldan55, Mechanic

Hello this is Dieseldan55, Well thanks for asking for me and in the past I have sent a manual out to be copied for a customer and it takes a few weeks to get them. The copies were okay not spectacular so for $300 buck I wasn't looking to do it again. If there is something in particular i can scan for you. However the hydraulics are large format possibly i could have staples copy and send you that. It will take some time to accomplish and I will need to speak with you first.

Hi, thank you for quick response. Our mechanic needs hydraulic schemes to adjust the system properly, it's the first thing he asked me about and it's the most urgent one, so if you can send it via internet it would be great. Since the state of the machine leaves a lot to be desired I assume it will need more work on other systems later and hence I will need the whole service manual. The whole service manual is less urgent than hydraulic diagram but I'm still interested in getting the copy if you can arrange that. Looking forward to your reply. Thank you.

Hello Let me see if I can locate that book at the shop tomorrow and Ill get back to you tomorrow night., Thanks

Here is the info on setting the pressure for machine

Let me know if there is other info you need sent the schematics will need to be by mail if we decide upon that route. Will need to chat and check cost.

Hello. Thanks for the prints. Is it possible to get the hydraulic diagram (a good photo will suffice)? We need to define where all hydraulic components must be located relative to machine since it's been deeply modified throughout the years in orderless ways. I'm ready to buy a print of the diagram but it will take a few weeks to get to me by mail since I'm in Russia (USPS Priority takes at least 2 weeks to get here) and I want to start working on hydraulics this weekend. Thank you.

I can scan the sheet but its 6 pages wide so you will need to piece together. I can do that tonight.

Hi. Are you going to upload the hydraulic diagram?

Hello, sorry been under the weather and just coming on the other side of that. I will get that done tonight I've been off line for a few days. Thanks for the patients.

Here is the picture of schematic for hydraulic system. Hope that will help. Please remember to rate my service so I can get credit for my assistance., Thanks for you patients.

dieseldan55
dieseldan55, Mechanic