How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dan Your Own Question
Dan, Technician
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 5141
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
Type Your Construction and Road Equipment Question Here...
Dan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a komatsu pc120 and my husband wants to know how to

Customer Question

We have a komatsu pc120 and my husband wants to know how to switch the controls over to be like john deere
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Only have serial number. 60777
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** dash number is ***** the model? If this machine does not have a pattern change valve then you swapp the small pilot hoses behind the cab. Trace an tag Boom up/down and Stick in/out. Once identified to the main control valve you swap Boom up with stick in and boom down with stick out. Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?

Related Construction and Road Equipment Questions