Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a 2005 Deere CT322. Recently I was using it and the

Customer Question

I have a 2005 John Deere CT322. Recently I was using it and the raise bucket pedal stuck in the raise bucket position. I noticed it was sticking a bit earlier in the week. Now the pedal won't move and so the bucket goes straight to the top when you start it. Also now the bucket tilt isn't working. The bucket tilt pedal moves but machine doesn't respond. The tilt was working fine until the other pedal got stuck. Any Ideas?
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Go direct to the control valve and disconnect the foot pedal linkage from the valve spools, then check the linkage for binding, and you can also check the valve spools for smooth operation. More likely the foot pedal linkage is rusted and binding, and will need to get out the penetrating oil to lube it up and get it free. If it is the valve spools tight, remove the opposite cover on the control valve spools and check the return springs and detents for rust.

I see question is still open, did you find problem to be the linkage or valve? Please rate to close the question and get me credit! Thanks!