Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I bought some Komatsu cylinders and don't know which

Customer Question
Hi,I bought some Komatsu...

Hi,I bought some Komatsu cylinders and don't know which machines they fit two of them is foe excavator and the other two for loader,can you help me with that or even can you let me know where to find the P/N

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I can send you photos

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I would like to send him photos for the cylinders

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/3/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Unless your cylinders have stamped numbers on them to identify them you will have a very hard time identifying them without numbers. Komatsu has a lot of equipment and variations of each model so the possibilities are endless unless you can find stamped numbers on the cylinders. Let me know.

Hi Dan,I attached the photos with the numbers on them but the numbers are not clear.
I attached the photos of the 5 cylinders,I hope you can help.
Thanks in advance
20170501_140858 (2).jpg2017050...jpg20170501_142141 (2).jpg2017050...jpg20170501_142912 (2).jpg2017050...jpg20170501_140537 (2).jpg2017050...jpg20170501_140544 (2).jpg2017050...jpg20170501_125756.jpg2017050...jpg20170501_134304.jpg2017050...jpg20170501_140451.jpg2017050...jpg

Click on this link. You can search by Part number and if any of the numbers are good it will bring up the model machines used in.

Parts

Hi Dan,I already have this Komatsu parts book and I could not reach anything,That's why am looking for professional help.
Is there any way you can help me?

I tried keying in the numbers shown and none of them are coming up as a good part number in the manual as far as a part number is ***** but the only option now is to have the local dealer or Komatsu technical get involved and check those numbers as they are likely manufacturing numbers. unfortunately that is where we are without a part number.

Hi, Did you get this resolved? If so please rate to close