Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

IiHAVE A 2013 232D SKID STEER WITH NOTHING BUT ELECTRICAL

Customer Question

iiHAVE A 2013 232D SKID STEER WITH NOTHING BUT ELECTRICAL ISSUES. mY LATEST WAS NO POWER TO THE QUICK ATTACH.i BOUGHT A COMPLETE WIRE LOOM FROM TNHE SWITCH TO THE QUICK ATTACH. After getting it I found an in line fuse which the dealer either didn't know about or didn't want to tell me.Is there a book that shows all these hidden fuses ?
JA: OK. Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing for now Thanks
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. You will need the electrical schematic for your serial number machine. this will be in the service manual for your serial number break. Do you by chance have the service manual? If not I would recommend purchasing a copy to have on hand. It contains all specs, repair procedures, Schematics both electrical and hydraulic, etc. Let me know

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
THE 323 d is the biggest piece of crap I've seen. I went through the same process as you and found a blown in line fuse. dealer service or parts knew nothing about it
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for the update. Goog find and I am glad you got this resolved and hope you had a great weekend.