Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

PROBLEMS WITH MY 753 BOBCAT, FRONT 4 IN 1 BUCKET WONT OPEN…

HI I AM HAVING...

HI I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY 753 BOBCAT , FRONT 4 IN 1 BUCKET WONT OPEN OR CLOSE , MAY BE SOLENOIDS IN VALVE I REALLY DONT NO CAN YOU PLEASE HELP TA PAT

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

753 S/N5098 13525

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

NO TA

3/21/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 5 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

are you getting 12 volts to the solenoids that open and close the bucket? Usually it is voltage to solenoids lost, due to bad connection or broken wire.

i have taken solenoids out to check they work

But are they getting voltage and working in the machine?

i will check voltage tonight and reply ta mate

OK, switch has to send voltage to the solenoids.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician