Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

753bpbcat had pressire in one direction on left side. 753…

Customer Question
753bpbcat had pressire in...

753bpbcat had pressire in one direction on left side

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

753 bobcat serial number not aviable

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/13/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 5 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Right side ok? Just has one direction on the left? Is the lever on the drive pump moving both directions? If it is, the drive pump has internal problem.

I see question is still open, did you see my response?