Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

T590 right swash plate out of position. Error code 7528. Is…

Customer Question
T590 right swash plate...

T590 right swash plate out of position. Error code 7528. Is it a final drive issue? Won't drive on right side and shuts down when using. Where do I start?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It's not with me now. I just know 2013 t590.

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/12/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 5 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Swash plate is the plate inside the hydrastat motor that changes the direction of the motor. Look at the right side pump/motor and see if the outer linkage has come loose or broken. If all is good externally and the lever moves in both directions, problem may inside! But more likely linkage or sensor.

I have joystick controls. No linkage I presume.It still could be sensor, which I'm hoping for!!!

The swashplate has to move, so it will have solenoid or some type of linear control and sensor.

I'm still in the diagnosis stage. I don't want to go tearing into this until I'm semi educated. The code says swash plate out of position right side. Machine won't turn right. I believe there are swash plates in hydro pump also in primary motors on each side of machine. Since it won't move forward on right side but will reverse on that side. Is it safe to say it is in the primary on right side and swash plate is stuck in reverse position.Sorry, won't turn left.

Which ever side will not turn, and has code, is problem side. it has swash plate to change the direction of the flow, f/r , r/l. With typical loader/skidsteer, the pump is the directional change , the drive motors are set.

I see question is still open, did you find problem? Please rate to close the question.

I'm going to get back on it this weekend. I'll respond after that.

OK>