Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Were do you tie in the hydrolics for a loader on a tl80a,

Customer Question
Were do you tie...

Were do you tie in the hydrolics for a loader on a tl80a

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

We're do you tie in the hydrolics for a loader on a tl80a

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am adding A bush hog loader myself that I bought at auction came off of a tl100a

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just were to tie in the hydrolics

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
1/23/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the complete model and serial number of your machine and the attachment. Your TL80a, does it already have the AUX lines and quick connects down the boom? You need to tie this into the AUX hydraulics circuit which is plumbed on some machines. If yours isnt plumbed you will need to ad AUX hydraulics to properly install this attachment and set the pressures and flow to the attachment specs. Let me know