Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Fuse no 31 keeps. Fuse no 31 keeps blowing a fuse what would…

Customer Question
Fuse no 31 keeps...

Fuse no 31 keeps b

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Fuse no 31 keeps blowing a fuse what would be causes it. This is on a 360b cat

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, tried to replace fuses but keep blowing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Model th360b 2005 year
1/18/2017
Mechanic: catmastertech, Technician replied 5 years ago
catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician

What is the complete serial number of this Telehandler?

Please return to the chat window to reply. I cannot answer emails.