Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician
Experience:  ASE Medium/Heavy Duty Technician, Hydraulics, Brakes, Electrical Certified
9290743

I am restoring a Link Belt Model 101 HT with serial # 1HT-

Customer Question

I am restoring a Link Belt Model 101 HT with serial # 1HT- 2087 and am wondering what year it was manufactured. Also would like to know how many units were manufactured. Dave Geis
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Model 101 HT (was referred to as a HydraXcavator) The serial # is 1HT-2087
JA: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Is that the only serial number on there? If so, I am showing it to be a 1974 model year from that serial number. I'm unable to obtain how many were made with the access I have.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 7 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.