Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I want info on the procedure to punch booms out

Customer Question

i want info on the procedure to punch booms out configuration on LTM 1100 5.1 thx & also electronic copy can asist
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
there is a auto and manual procedure using joysticks to punch out booms and pin them..asking steps to achieve this thx
Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

did you obtain the information you needed or do you still need assistance?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I found answer