Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

It's very cold and my lift was working, went to lift some

Customer Question

It's very cold and my lift was working, went to lift some flooring and hydrolics just stopped working. Is there fuse or relay I can check?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: DL-8H. 8h42 js1230730
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm trying to fix it my self. It's in the middle of the street with the forks under some flooring.
JA: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Everything works but the boom functions? Or has all hydraulics quit? If all is lost, see if the shaft from engine to transmission is turning. Here is operators manual, and you may want to check the fuses. page 31, located behind operator in compartment.

http://www.gehl.com/docs/default-source/dl-telescopic-handler-documents/dl9-44-telescopic-handler-operator's-manual.pdf?sfvrsn=0

I see question is still open, did you find problem? Please rate to close the question.