Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Looking to wire a Bobcat SB 200 snowblower to a Cat 8 pin.

Customer Question

Looking to wire a Bobcat SB 200 snowblower to a Cat 8 pin. It appears that the Bobcat harness plugs into a module on the blower with another coming out of the module going to the valve bank. This is making it hard to teast the wires to see where they go. Any ideas?
Thanks
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  catmastertech replied 9 months ago.

Are you still looking for help on this?

I can tell you what the pins on the CAT should be but, I don't have anything on the blower.

Will that be helpful?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No. Need info on the blower harness side.

Ok, thanks for the reply. I will OPT-OUT and your question will go back to the open board.

Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hi Matt, My name is***** through my files for diagrams on this model snowblower. I have the Machine side but not the attachment side for the Bobcat brand machines but what I did find is a PDF manual that will be helpful to you. The parts manuals are online at the bobcat site as well. Click on this link

Manual