Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Kamatzu 31 no track forward or reverse. Have to get in

Customer Question
Kamatzu 31 no track...

Kamatzu 31 no track forward or reverse

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Have to get in morning

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fluids hydraulic only

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thank you

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
12/12/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Kamatzu dozer d32e serial 43026. Fluids low two outside dipsticks

Thanks for the update. If your machine wont move forward or reverse, check the oil and filters for metal/debris indicating an internal failure has occurred. also verify the linkage is intact as well. Check the steering clutches for failure and excessive wear as well. Let me know

Thanks added fluids to transmission works good

Is the problem resolved?

Hi, Did you get this resolved? If so please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits the experts for their time helping on the site.