Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

How do I cheak the pump pressure on my 1996 120-6 excavator.

Customer Question
How do I cheak...

How do I cheak the pump pressure on my 1996 120-6 excavator

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Komatsu 120-6 1995 sn349852

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes my self have low hydraulic power and if I swing the house and raise the boom the boom stops

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just changed the oil and filters cleaned the screen'' I just bought the machine from Richie bros auctions

Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
11/25/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Do you have hydraulic test gauges? Also do you know how to get into the diagnostic menu for pressures, RPMs, fault codes through the monitor panel?

Hi, Did you get this resolved?