Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a Volvo ecr 38 mini excavator. none of the functins

Customer Question

I have a Volvo ecr 38 mini excavator. none of the functins work. They attempt to but that's it. I have changed the pump and the control valve, oil and filter. Still nothing
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Please post the complete model with any dashes ans serial number of your machine. Also let me know the history here as you what lead to the pump replacement and control valve replacement? Was there any fine metal in the hydraulic filter that looks like metallic glitter?

Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Also have you tested your pressures at all to see if they are in specs? click on this link for a PDF shop manual available for download under 50.00 with all your schematics, specs, and test procedures.

Shop manual