Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a one 125g dresser (track loader). When you pull the

Customer Question

I have a one 125g dresser (track loader). When you pull the right lever to turn it doesn't work but when you are on uneven ground the right turn will work. Do you have any suggestions of what the problem is?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The construction equipment mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, there isn't really anything else with it, so far. Thank you.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! I don't normally work on these, but I can give it a shot if you'd like. Did you still need assistanve with this? Did you want me to try or do you prefer to wait on a tech that knows these pretty well?_______________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy