Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I'm using a pc 27 MR komatsu mini ex, everything was working…

Customer Question
I'm using a pc...

I'm using a pc 27 MR komatsu mini ex, everything was working fine, but now when I drop the arm lock lever it doesn't do anything, meaning it doesn't engage the controls, I tried pressing the button underneath but doesn't help

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I'm not sure where the serial number is ***** I see komatsu PC 27 MR-2....

Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
11/11/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?