Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a creek that has filled in creating a wetland mess.

I have a creek...

I have a creek that has filled in creating a wetland mess. can I use a Takeuchi 135 backhoe to clean out the channel? or will it just get stuck?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I am thinking of renting one

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have used a front loader john deere but have to keep backfires on solid ground. ver slow

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Construction Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Okay. thankks

10/25/2016
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 5 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

Yes the back hoe will work better then the front loader

what model JD did you use

I hope this helped you

Hi. If this helped you,

Please remember to rate my answer 3 or more stars.

I do not get paid for question, unless you rate my answer

If more info is needed, use the reply button -

NOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE

my JD is a minimal full-sized, 20 yr old one and is very inappropriate for this job. We have hired a guy with a back hoe on a bobcat, but i am thnking of renting one. it is really wet and muddy. i don't want to end up just getting stuck. help!!!!i prefer to type. i have a speech difficulty, makes talking difficult. sorry

Thank you for that

The Bobcat won't work, it will get buried

the JD was too heavy,that is why it got stuck, sinking

Takeuchi 135 backhoe will be best

I prefer to type also, little hard of hearing

So yes go with the 135

Hi. If this helped you,

NOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE

Wayne, Journeyman

HI

I am Wayne

You accepted the answer back in Oct of 2016

now you want a refund ???

What is the issue, what did I say wrong

That comes out of my funds , not JA

Please let me know

God Bless You and Yours

HI

Also would like to add

I am a Viet Nam vet , on disability

and use this to supplement my income