Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Curtis I am working on a 2011 Dodge 3500 6.7L. I am not sure

Customer Question

Hello Curtis I am working on a 2011 Dodge 3500 6.7L. I am not sure if you are knowledge about wiring truck light to a diamond plate 12' metal bed with a headache rack (brake lights in it) and a gooseneck ball in the center of the trailer. I need to wire in led lights and relays for the brake, reverse, stop, hazard lights, turn lights and a seven way plug. What I am interested in is a step by step color code way to connect all lights. If you are unable to help me it would greatly be appreciated if you can list my question to others that are knowledgeable about step by step wiring these lights up? Thank you
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

No, I would never be able to write it all down! Let me get someone one who can help. Please do not respond to me , or it will lock your question. I will opt out.