Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

Thank you. I am looking for a Fiat Allis FR10B Wheel Loader

Customer Question
Thank you. I am...
Thank you. I am looking for a Fiat Allis FR10B Wheel Loader fuel tank cap....
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: All I have is a 1989 FR10B
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The gas cap fell off while in the woods and we can't find it anywhere.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I don't think so. It is a 6 cylinder.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
10/4/2016
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 1 year ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will try to help you with this

I will research this and get back to you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you.

Hi

Call this place this seems to be it

click here

I hope this helped you

Hi. If this helped you,

Please remember to rate my answer 3 or more stars.

I do not get paid for question, unless you rate my answer

If more info is needed, use the reply button -

NOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The link you provided is good but the part is no longer available...it's considered a dead part. I would probably need to find a junk yard with an old loader to see if I could find the part.

Hi

Here is one more plaace to call

click here

Wayne, Journeyman