Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

I have a takeuchi TB153fr that wont start. It turns over and

Customer Question
no lites on dash.This has...
i have a takeuchi TB153fr that wont start. It turns over and no lites on dash.This has been a intermittent problem where you could let it sit for a while and then it might start but not anymore
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: TB153fr s/n15820756
JA: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: all fuses appear to be good
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/25/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Test all your fuses for power on both sides with the key switch on and replace any fuses with power only on one side. Check your relays by swapping one at a time with a known good one. Test for power to the fuel shutoff solenoid if a crank no start and if there is no power at the fuel shutoff, test power between the ignition switch, fuses, relays, wiring harness, safety switches etc. If there is power to the fuel shutoff but it is not working replace the faulty fuel shutoff solenoid, Let me know

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
there is no power to fuel shutoff

Thanks for the update. This means you will need to test power from the keyswitch and check your fuses and relays as well as your safety switches and wiring harness for problems. Let me know

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for getting back to me,I tried to explain that I've done those tests I need to know what to do after,is it controller problems? And i asked for a schematic,that would help alto,do you think you can get one for me?

Click on this link and see PDF page 74 and on.

Parts manual

The service book is available here for under 10 dollars for instant download. Let me know

Service manual

Dan, Technician