Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

My 763 bobcat controls don't work for boom. If I start the…

Customer Question
My 763 bobcat controls don't...
My 763 bobcat controls don't work for boom. If I start the bobcat,put the lap bar down and push the unlock button the bucket tilt is good until I try to lift the boom then everything goes out until I restart the machine
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
9/21/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi Tom my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is your machine serial number and what do you have logged for fault codes?

Check the safety interlock switches and harness for poor connections, damaged wiring or connector pins. Test all your fuses and relays as well. Check the lap bar, seat, and door switch if equipped. Let me know

Hi, Did you get this resolved?