Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

Uj, Mini digger not slewing, I have a Takeuchi tb25. The arm

Customer Question
Uj JA: What is the complete...
Uj
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Mini digger not slewing
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have a Takeuchi tb25. The arm works fine but the arm moves very up slowly but has good hydraulic power on all rest of the controls. Just very slow when moving the arm in a forward position. I'll try fixing it my self. Thanks
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: OK many thanks
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes that's all.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The digger is slewing left right, up down but very slowly when doing forward but okay going back.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
what can be the problem
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Local Mechanic Recommendations. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
9/9/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help... If it is only one function acting up it is usually a problem in the control valve for that circuit or a problem in the relief cartridge for that function. Remove the relief and inspect for damaged o rings and debris causing a bypass of pressure or low pressure. Also check the control valve for proper operation and damage/debris as well. Let me know

Hi, Did you get this resolved?

Dan, Technician