Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

Is there a way to put a TL12 into creep mode to operate a

Customer Question

Is there a way to put a TL12 into creep mode to operate a cold planer at a slower speed.
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Construction Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: We need to slow down the travel to operate a cold planer. Regular speed control is to fast and sensitive.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Construction Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 1 year ago.

Is the machine in turtle mode to fast or do you know how to put it in turtle mode?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not know how to put in turtle mode.

On the drive joystick there are three buttons I think the top right button puts it in creep mode should be right beside the horn button

I told you wrong the button is on the front of the left joystick sorry its been a while since I have been on one of those

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think the button you are talking about does not put it into a creep mode. It is a like a first and second gear for travel.

That is the only speeds I know of is first gear to fast?