Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a dynapac LP 852 will go forward will not backup, I'm

Customer Question

I have a dynapac LP 852 will go forward will not backup
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Construction Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I'm working on this packer and I can't figure out why it won't backup
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Construction Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: It is a remote control herbal unit but I have no remote it has two physical hydraulic handles that you can push and pull and drive it like a skid steer it is a remote controllable unit but I have no remote it has to physical hydraulic handles that you can push in Poland drive it like a skid steer but again it won't backup
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the serial number? Also check inside the hydraulic filter for fine metal/debris indicating a possible pump or component failure occurring. Check the control valve for full engagement in both directions and for any damaged or excessively worn linkage. Let me know