Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

How do I run the hoses hydraulics on a JCB 506 telehandler?

Customer Question
How do I run the...
How do I run the hoses for auxiliary hydraulics on a JCB 506 telehandler? There is a port at the end of the boom and two lines that dead head on the underside of the boom. can I run the hoses down the inside of the telescoping boom and get to the port at the end?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
7/21/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi Steve, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Are you replacing existing hoses or trying to add additional functions and hoses? the hoses are routed inside the boom on pulleys and chanels to prevent damage. If there is no channel for the additional hoses you will not be able to plumb this without the hoses getting damaged in the boom. Let me know