Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

I have a case 1845 skid loader. The other day when I was

Customer Question
Hi I have a case...
Hi I have a case 1845 skid loader. The other day when I was driving it iheard a small pop then the loader would not drive properly the right side wheels do not seem to be in sync the right front wheel will spin freely while the back wheel is not moving any ideas on what could be the problem thanks ladd shumway
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
7/21/2016
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Chain has broken on the right side or has come off a sprocket. You will need t open the chain case to look at the chains and sprockets.

See diagram link below.

Did you find chain to be problem? Please rate to close.

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician