Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 1999 case75xt the tram are getting uneven andseam a…

i have a 1999 case75xt...
i have a 1999 case75xt the tram are getting uneven andseam a little weak. ichanged the hydrolic filter,and the fluid is cleanseems like the highdrolic get warm quick and thepark break lite starts blinking.
7/19/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is your serial number and is this a travel problem you are having?

Is it consistent or only under certain conditions?

my serial# ***** and it has sluggish all the time but at operating temp the jacks feel hot and the e brake light starts to blink every min or so . i have exellent hydrolics on the loader controls just tram. i havent checked valve bank pressures hydrolis park break idont know.im a retired deep mine maint. supervior.

Thanks for the update Jim. Check inside the filter to inspect a sample for fine metal/debris indicating an pump or component failure occurring. It will look like metallic glitter in the oil if present. Also check for excessive case drain pressure in the final drives indication a failed drive motor. Let me know

use this link to acces the parts manual

Manual

Dan, Technician