Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

I need the sequence rpms and speed control clc excavator

Customer Question
I need the sequence for...
I need the sequence for resetting rpms and speed control for 160 clc excavator with the toggle switch behind the seat.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
7/1/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** is the make, and complete model with any dashes and serial number of your machine? If you are referring to the bypass switch that bypasses the machine controller this does not function in any way for programming other than bypass the computer to get the machine on a trailer etc if the controller has a problem. Let me know

Dan, Technician