Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

2005 JD 310 SG will not go in forward or reverse when wheels

Customer Question

2005 JD 310 SG will not go in forward or reverse when wheels are in the air they will move slow in forward and reverse but not when any pressure is applied changed filter and made sure fluids where full and trans fluid did not smell burnt ??
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
checked all fuses and relays they all click when moving gear selector to forward and reverse the neutral switch on bucket lever is working properly
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Remove the transmission filter and inspect it internally for fine metal/debris indicating an internal failure. Also let me know if you are getting any faults or warning indicators as well. Verify you have power in and out of the shift controller in all gear positions and to the shift solenoids. Let me know