Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have old 410 backhoe with weak hydro All cylinders leak…

Customer Question
I have old 410...

I have old 410 backhoe with weak hydro All cylinders leak off What should I Ck. And what order

Mechanic's Assistant: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.

When you raise bucket or boom you can watch it go down. When before you start ancient hyd oil it ok but run a little an oil is low. Had main vavle off one time and Ck but it did not help.

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?

Just it older model 410d 277559t. With hoe 9410 037521t

Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
It been 24 hours when do I get answer
Answered in 3 days by:
6/24/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this or do you have it resolved? Let me know. I help on here as I am able in between jobs etc.