How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dan Your Own Question
Dan, Technician
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 5173
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
Type Your Construction and Road Equipment Question Here...
Dan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Steps to remove 702-16-51240 Joy stick and change o-ring in

Customer Question

Steps to remove ***-**-****0
Joy stick and change o-ring in
Ppc valve.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Larry, My name is ***** ***** is your machine serial number and full model with dashes?

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

The joystick in the console is removed by pulling up the rubber boot and removing the mounting screws for the valve, lifting it up, tag the lines for reassembly, remove and cap the lines with hydraulic caps and plugs. Then you can disassemble and reseal the valve on the bench. Let me know

The parts breakdown can be found here to help.

Parts catalog

Related Construction and Road Equipment Questions