Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 2003 deere 240 series II skidsteer my left side forward reverse gave out doesn't go forward goes reverse...

Customer Question
I have a 2003 john...
I have a 2003 john deere 240 series II skidsteer my left side forward reverse gave out doesn't go forward goes reverse very slowly handle feels loose all other hydraulics work fine
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
6/11/2016
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 6 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Check the linkage from the arm to the drive pump. The lever has to move the swash plate in the pump and from handle being loose, I think you have linkage problem, no drive pump bad.

http://jdpc.deere.com/pimages/T210/T210769________UN04MAY05.gif

http://jdpc.deere.com/pimages/KVP1/KVP13693_______UN01AUG00.gif

links showing basic linkage, any one pivot can be problem!