Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I am working on a versalift TEL29N Aerial Boom. I need to replace

Customer Question

I am working on a versalift TEL29N Aerial Boom. I need to replace inner pads. Do you have detailed instructions. From what I have read I do not need to remove inner boom to replace inner wear pads, however I do not have a repair manual available. it is a 2006 model 29N versalift aerial truck
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 1 year ago.
I do not have detailed instructions on experience I have taken each wear pad at and replaced one at a time the main thing you will need is a 1/2 inch socket and a pry bar mainly to pry up on the bottom of the boom that is what most of the weight is sitting on replace the bottom pads one at a time and do the upper ones the same way let me know if you have anymore questions.